Friday, September 19, 2014

Assassin's Creed: Redemption

With the upcoming Assassin's Creed Unity, will Arno Victor Dorian have some of the best lines spoken by a fictional individual? We'll find out on November 11th.

 
"Malik... Before I go, there's something I should say."
"Be out with it."
"I've been a fool."
"Normally I'd make no argument, but what is this? What are you talking about?"
"All this time... I never told you I was sorry. Too damned proud. You lost your arm because of me. lost Kadar. You have every right to be angry."
"I do not accept your apology."
"I understand."
"No. You don't. I do not accept your apology, because you are not the same man who went with me into Solomon's Temple. And so you have nothing to apologize for."
"Malik..."
"Perhaps if I had not been so envious of you, I would not have been so careless myself. I am just as much to blame."
" Don't say such things."
"We are one. As we share the glory of our victories, so, too, should we share the pain of our defeat. In this way we grow closer. We grow stronger."
"Thank you. Brother."

Malik lost his arm and his brother, Kadar, due to Altair's actions in Solomon's Temple. I find it comforting that Altair has redeemed himself to his brothers by oath. But a grave tragedy will befall the Assassins in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment